Top 10 Shows for Bachelors
Dec 26, 2008 11:47 AM EST
When bachelors get together to celebrate their last hurrah in Las Vegas, the phrase "What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas" applies. Las Vegas is undoubtedly an exhilarating, bright, vibrant town with an abundance of excitement to offer to bachelors. Aside from the casinos and grand buffets, there are countless numbers of shows in Las Vegas. No comprehensive bachelor package is complete without a list of great shows in Las Vegas!
- Any of the shows in Las Vegas comedy clubs are bound to be a great time for bachelors. Kick back, grab a drink and don't sit too close to the stage. Try the Improv at Harrah's, which opened in 1995 and showcases top-rated talent and three new comedians every week.
- You may remember these hairless, blue men for their television commercials. Now, they are selling out shows in Las Vegas and making audiences laugh. Blue Man Group at the Venetian is one of the classic shows in Las Vegas. It's great for a group of guys to participate in, and although there are no dancing girls, it is entertaining.
- For bachelors who are Soprano's fans, you'll love Soprano's Last Supper at the Greek Isles Hotel and Casino. All of the audience members are assigned to a 'family' and you get in on the action by exchanging fake money and engaging the actors. The show is set around the Baritone family's last party at the Bada Bang nightclub before Tony's incarceration, and it opens December 2008.
- No visit to any of the shows in Las Vegas is complete without a little magic. Criss Angel's Believe at the Luxor or Penn & Teller at the Rio Hotel and Casino should give you your fix of spells and mystery. And there's a bar inside the theater of the Penn & Teller show. Grab your favorite drink and watch the best illusionists make you see something you don't.
- There are several Cirque du Soleil shows in Las Vegas. Bachelors may enjoy KÀ at MGM Grand. KÀ is the one of the best shows in Las Vegas. Bachelors would like this performance because there's an engaging storyline, little narrative and tremendous action. If you like Jackie Chan or "The Lord of the Rings" type movies, then you'll like this show.
- Another one of the Cirque du Soleil shows in Las Vegas that may appeal to bachelors is Zumanity at New York-New York. There's something quite different about this than other shows in Las Vegas. Couples and singles alike will find Zumanity's sexual antics appetizing, shocking and downright enjoyable. Hopefully, as a bachelor, the show might snag you a date!
- Here come the dancing girls! Predictably, there are dozens of adult shows in Las Vegas to choose from. X Burlesque at the Flamingo features six sexy, topless dancers in a small 180-seat theater. The X Girls use props, sexy costumes, seductive choreography and popular music to drive men wild. Enjoy a great time at one of the best shows in Las Vegas.
- MGM's Crazy Horse Paris is a show women and men can enjoy and one of the hottest shows in Las Vegas. This French cabaret-style show showcases beautiful topless and nearly bottomless female dancers. All 12 dancers performed with the original dance troupe in Paris and are trained professionally in dance.
- If you're looking for a combination of comedy, sexy women, music and a bit of magic, then Madame Meg's Find Your Sexy at Planet Hollywood is an all-female variety show featuring comical vignettes, illusions, hypnosis and a dash of burlesque. What more can you ask for?
- What's your fantasy? These girls will figure it out! Fantasy at Luxor Hotel and Casino showcases some of the most beautiful women in Las Vegas. This topless revue is choreographed to sexy, popular music and features "eight of the most beautiful fantasies you've ever seen," according to emcee Stephanie Jordan. Experience it for yourself!
Shows in Las Vegas sell out quickly. As long as you're alive in the Vegas heat and have a few dollars in your pockets, there's bound to be a show in Las Vegas that exhilarates you.